Auto pay is a fraud.

bob_b

I have 4 lines and 2 tablets, set up on auto pay. My auto pay jumps from $303 to $352 at random months. In May the bill was for $313.51 but auto pay only too $213.51. There was one $50 credit and two $25 credits on the statement. Last month the rep says I haven't been getting my promotional credits and the next day she says I will be getting credits back to Dec 2016 credited to my account. This month I get the same incorrect bill, no credits and I still owe for last month. Even after numerous reps told me not to worry. I call today, after one rep tells me on Oct 19th I will get the credits his supervisor after 57 minutes on the phone with her says the computer found a mistake in May and corrected it. Her theory made no sense, and then she hung up on me. Called and asked for an American supervisor. After 16 minutes on hold she went over the account, she really had no concrete answer as to what happened. Only to say that in May I was only billed from May 1st to May 22nd and that's why I got the credits. None of this makes any sense. I think she just told me this to get me off the phone. I spent over 2.5 hours talking to reps today. After being told last month it was taken care of. After 3+ years I am thinking it's time to switch. Fyi I have recorded all my calls and saved all the voicemails. Do not trust their billing system or their reps.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Auto pay is a fraud.

Hey, bob_b! I'm sorry we're not welcoming you to our Support Community on better terms. We agree that neither your credits nor your charges should be a mystery -- I am sorry to read that we could have done a better job reviewing your charges with you. While we can't take a look at the account from this forum, we do want to make sure you're getting the answers you deserve about your bill (and your bill cycle). I know it's been a few days since you posted -- if you haven't been able to get to the bottom of this yet, we'd definitely recommend working with our T-Force team on Facebook or Twitter if that's an option for you. In those channels we can securely verify your account, open up the details and take a look at the account's history of charges and credits and get a better sense of what's going on here, as well as determining which promotional credits you should be receiving and why they're not showing up! Please let us know how it goes!

- Marissa

• bob_b

It's been 2 weeks since I was told a rep would contact me. But then again the last supervisor I talked to kept muting the phone to watch a football game. Her words not mine. The supervisor prior to her hung up on me. I certainly hope you have recorded all my calls so that you can see I have not been rude to anyone. Also I hope they were recorded so that you can hear several reps tell me I was getting a "substantial credit" and that my bills were not correct. If my calls were not recorded then i will gladly forward to you the voicemails and every call I made to T-Mobil as I have recorded them all. After 3+ years with T-Mobile I have never experienced this level of "uncustomer service".

• tmo_marissa

Yikes, bob_b -- that's definitely not a positive update. Did you have a chance to work with our T-Force team? I know I mentioned above that we're not able to review the account from this public forum, but we can in those channels. When we set a commitment to follow up with you (a date and time to call back) we take those follow-up appointments very seriously. If one is missed, a team with account access will be able to see that information in the internal account management system that we use, and can make sure that feedback goes to the appropriate team.

Regarding call records -- while we may record calls for training purposes, not all calls are recorded and those that are aren't stored indefinitely. However, any promises of adjustments should be notated in account memos, not simply mentioned during the call, so ideally a team with account access can see a record of the necessary adjustment (credit) without needing to have a management member or offline support team search for a call.

If you're active on Facebook or Twitter, I highly recommend reaching out to T-Force so that we can take a look at these details for you. The added benefits of connecting with us in those channels are 1. you're online and 2. message continuity -- you can return to the same message thread later and although the representative may change, the information from the previous exchange should still be there. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

- Marissa