Hiya, magenta2812334! Are you able to follow these steps on your daughter's device:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Select an app or digital content item.
- Tap the price, then review and Accept permissions to continue.
- Next to the price, tap the Down arrow.
- Tap Payment methods.
- Tap Use T-Mobile US Billing.
- Review and Save your account information.
If you've already completed these steps and are seeing an error message on your daughter's device when she tries to purchase items from the Play Store and selects the carrier billing option, can you let us know what it says? Do you have a WebGuard or Family Allowances on her line by any chance?
Hey there! I just wanted to check to see if the steps above helped out!