Wireless charging paused

christexan

Installed the T-Mobile update a few days ago and ever since, phone will intermittently pause wireless charging on a Samsung fast charging pad. It lights up, does the charging tone, then reconnects and does the tone again. I keep the phone on my nightstand in case of emergencies (need to keep sound on). and it's waking me up throughout the night. Has anyone experienced this issue since the update?

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Wireless charging paused

That is super strange! Is this still happening? You may want to try doing a system cache wipe on the phone as this will refresh some of the system settings. This will not erase any of your personal information. If you let me know which Samsung you are using, I can get you the exact steps.

• tmo_amanda

Re: Wireless charging paused

Happy Thursday, christexan!

I wanted to stop by to check in one last time to see if you've tried the system cache wipe on your phone yet. This may clear up the issues with your wireless charging. Since I'm not 100% sure which Samsung Galaxy device you're using here are the links to wipe the system cache for a few different devices: Note8 and Galaxy S8/+.

Please let us know if this does the trick!