September 27 2017 update - Galaxy s8 - Android 7 - missing feature

magenta1902378

hello all

Today i got push notice from T-mobile for update android and i did that.

now there is a feature i use each day each minute is missing !!!

it called:-

Quick open notification panel

it was enable and i was using it until today noon, before update the android sent from Tmobile, now is is missing from the location

This is a video I found in youtube to show you guys what and where was it! someone uploaded it.

How-to swipe down notification bar from anywhere on the screen- Galaxy S8 S8+ Note 8 etc - YouTube

location was:-

Android 7.0

settings> Display>home Screen >Quick open notification panel

and its not there anymore !

please fix it ASAP

thank you

All replies

• tidbits

magenta1902378 wrote:

hello all

Today i got push notice from T-mobile for update android and i did that.

now there is a feature i use each day each minute is missing !!!

it called:-

Quick open notification panel

it was enable and i was using it until today noon, before update the android sent from Tmobile, now is is missing from the location

This is a video I found in youtube to show you guys what and where was it! someone uploaded it.

How-to swipe down notification bar from anywhere on the screen- Galaxy S8 S8+ Note 8 etc - YouTube

location was:-

Android 7.0

settings> Display>home Screen >Quick open notification panel

and its not there anymore !

please fix it ASAP

thank you

Samsung is the one that added it on a update to their Launcher which is downloaded from their App store.  The T-Mobile update did nothing to it.  Did you download a copy of the launcher and installed it?  IF you did then you need to uninstall it, and download it from the Galaxy App Store or whatever it is called.