out country service

kyle2468

I just know about plan.

Now I'm using $3 plan "pay as you go"

But I need to go back my county which is japan.

so can I use SMS and Call?? or Do i need to pay extra fee??

All replies

• drnewcomb2

Re: out country service

"Pay in Advance (Prepaid) while traveling

Our Pay in Advance plans let you stay in touch when traveling abroad. Find out more by visiting the Pay in Advance international services & ratespage. Keep in mind, international data roaming is not available for Pay in Advance accounts." International roaming services

The link to the prepaid international rate page leads you off to the general prepaid page.

I think it's safe to assume that T-Mobile really isn't interested in supporting prepaid international roaming.

What phone are you using? It might help to get it unlocked before you return to Japan.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_amanda

Hey, kyle2468!

drnewcomb2 linked to some helpful information that should answer most of your questions. As far as if texts and voice calls will work, we need to know what type of phone you're planning on using.

• tmo_lauren

Just bouncing in for another check on the device before we close this out! Fingers crossed everything is just worked.

-Lauren

• tmo_mike_c

Hi kyle2468 !

Have you checked the International roaming service link? If so, please lte ius know if that was helpful and if you neeed more help. Thanks!