RESTRICTED USE  NOT DISCLOSED

regretfulcustomer

I started a plan today and am sick already,

i went to the store in melbourne florida today and was lied too by jen .

i was promised by her my phone and plan would allow me to send short videos through im under 1 minute .

it is a feature i need for work and play . sending a 25 second video can help fix problem's without having to travel great deal away from home .

a needed feature as well as fun to send vid's of a nice fish or the baby saying feed me.

after trying one and it failing i called support and what a joke it was .

when describing my trouble support was so amused by my plight i heard them laughing at me .

i then asked for a supervisor and the complaint fell on deaf ear's as expected.

i was told to use snail mail if i had a problem.

between being ripped off by t mobile scam artist's and laughed at ,all within 6 hour's i cannot fathom how anybody could be a 2 year customer.

my advise is to avoid t mobile at all cost , pay what they want ,just do not switch to t mobile.

T MOBILE IS REDUCING WHAT YOU CAN DO BECAUSE THEY CANNOT PROVIDE THE PROMISED SERVICE ADVERTISED.

VOICE MAIL?   USE ANOTHER APP OR G MAIL

SEND SHORT VID'S OF 1 MEG ONLY .

SOON MAKING A PHONE CALL ON T MOBILE WILL REQUIRE ANOTHER PROVIDER

WHEN YOU SEE A T MOBILE SIGN MAKE BELIEVE IT SAY'S SCAM'S R US AND KEEP DRIVING ,YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT . I PROMISE!

IF YOU SEE A REPLY FROM T MOBILE IT WILL BE A CHATBOT AND TREATED AS SUCH.

BAD PEOPLE DESERVE A BAD REVIEW SO POST YOUR'S HERE AS WELL .

GOOD LUCK AND SEE YOU AT THE AT&T STORE , WE CAN COMPARE STORY'S OF WHAT HELL IT WAS AT T MOBILE .

All replies

• tmo_mike_c

Re: RESTRICTED USE  NOT DISCLOSED

Yikes! This is really disappointing and I'm really sorry to hear we didn't give you the best experience. We should have been more clear about sending videos over out network before instead of you having to find out like this.  If the file size of the video is too large, there are some other alternatives to sending that media to people. You definitely should have been treated better when you called in and I apologize you didn't get our best service. I sent you a private message. I'd like you to reply to that and I'll make sure your voice is heard. I wish we had done a better job for you but thank you for coming here and telling us what happened.

• regretfulcustomer

no i was flat out lied too.this video thing is exactly what i told jen from the start.

it was the reason i walked in the door.

she promised me it would be no problem and she flat out lied period.

customer support is a joke, laughing at your distress is unacceptable.

asking for a supervisor or tech support is a waste of time all chatbot's.

no private message's will get a reply except to tell you to use the same method of communication you demand , snail mail .

the fact that i have to have google aka goolag to get into the t mobile app to pay a bill is stupid and will not help .

it is not an apple phone so that rules out most of what you call help.

no one who answers the phone at t mobile has a brain . this has been read and confirmed by many customers and has not been resolved.

you have my address so put a stamp on it and wait.

• tmo_mike_c

I'm not sure why you were told what you were told, but I know that's unacceptable. I want you to know that I'm not asking you to send your complaint via mail. The way you were treated is unacceptable which is why I'm going to help with reporting this myself. We do want you to be able to send your video messages, but we'll have to look at other ways to send them if the file size is too large. For example, some devices let you change the video settings to a different quality. That may help, but using a service like Youtube is going to be the best bet for videos. The folks here on support honestly want to help and I'm sorry you didn't get that from us initially.

• barcodeable

I have been a T-Mobile customer for over 7 years now. I have had problems in the past, but they were all fixed. Im sure T-Mobile "The Company" want all of their employees to act in a professional and dignified manner, but in many instances some stores fall short. From inexperienced employees, to immature workers, these types of employees are evrywhere. I wouldn't hold T-Mobile to a higher standard than I would the other carriers that have similar ignorant employees. They should have taken the time to listen and understand what your problem was and to find a way to fix it. If there were no quick fixes, they can accommodate you in another way to make the customer satisfied.  tmo_mike_c and the other T-Mobile Customer support on this forum have been very helpful to thousands of T-Mobile customers. They are not ignorant and they are very compassionate about your situation. I value their insight and respect them based on their history of helping others.

Well, as for sending videos, the best place is to come here to this forum and post your problem, situation, and any questions you may have... usually there are many people on here who can give you a solution to your problem. Some employees may not have the insight that people here on this forum have.

YOUR DILEMMA + MY 2 CENTS

---------------------------------------

You have videos you want to send in particular (videos of a fish and a baby saying feed me). I have tried sending videos using email and by mms but it was too big each time. My wife just explained to me when she send videos to her parents she uses imessage (an apple service) via her iphone and she has sent messages that were 2 minutes in length. She doesn't remember sending anything over 2 minutes, but I think that may be something that may interest you. In order to send an imessage, the person who is reciving the message need to have an iphone, ipad, or ipod touch (do they still make those????) well anyway... imessage works by sending from apple device to another apple device. If you have a iphone and you send that baby video to a friend of yours who have an android device... the full video may not get sent because they are not using an apple device. The apple device doesn't need to be a phone with cellular service... they just need to have an active apple account. You can talk to an apple rep and ask them about the maximum length a video can be sent using imessage.

You can also upload videos to Youtube and make it private where you can have only a particular individuals see it. I don't know the details of how to do that, but if you need more information about sending videos via Youtube I would gladly look up the particulars.

Well, have a great day and I hope you will not allow a few bad employees from deterring  you from obtaining service with T-Mobile. T-Mobile has the best prices anywhere, the best perks and benefits too!!! Im happy about my T-Mobile Plan and a few jerks couldn't get me to change carriers .

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                • regretfulcustomer

incredible that after seeing your response i went to reply and was asked to

sign in . when i do i get taken off that page and cannot get back to it to

reply.another way of preventing complaint's. if i cannot reply to my own

message, than you at t mobile can contact me through snail mail as you

force me to do period.

• regretfulcustomer

youtube are you as braindead as customer support?

the next time your house is on fire i suggest you go to the beach and go for a swim. it make;s as much sense as you did.

i do not have an apple phone, i was disgusted by my 4s with siri the worst rip off apple have offered to date as i have avoided apple since then.

lied too and laughed at is a poor business model.

the short video's are all under 1 minute and there is no reason except for my belief that t mobile cannot provide it.

all previous phones and carriers did this without any bs at all.

i am sure that if you had to show your boss a machine in use he would be happy when you tell him to go to youtube and look it up .

and just how long do you think your job would exist?

you missed the point and i am not here to enlighten you , that was your parent's and teacher's job. they gave you just enough to work at t mobile and not much more.

• barcodeable

This is a user Forum, we have not invented the internet nor are any of us to my knowledge have created/designed cell phones. If you want expert advice you will have to contact customer support (which you have already done with no succes) or you can contact T-Mobile's T-Force team via Twitter.

Nevertheles, Verizon or AT&T may be the best alternative for you if T-Mobile has not met your needs. If a company has lied to you and you are unhappy, it would'nt make much sense to continue to do business with them and to cry they are not living up to your expectations . Fortunately since you only recently started your plan, you should have the ability to return whatever device you purchased and get all of your money back . Verizon have unlimited plans that may be suitable to your needs at comparable prices . Please take a look at what they have to offer and see if they are able to accommodate your needs . I have no invested interest in T-Mobile, the free 1 share of stock that was distributed I have already sold. So im giving impartial advice so you as the regretful customer may be a happy customer someplace else .

Although this is a T-Mobile Forum, If a customer is unhappy and if the carrier (T-Mobile) can't satisfy your needs- there are many other carriers that would love to have you as a paying customer. Hopefully they will be a better match .