Refill Value - 90Days Availability

I am trying to refill my account with 10usd. I am currently on the pay as you go $3 per month.

Next to the 10usd it says 90days availability. What does it mean?

All replies

• tmo_lauren

Re: Refill Value - 90Days Availability

Great question!

Money added to your account will expire after 90 days, or once you have used the entire refill, whichever comes first!

• headaches

Re: Refill Value - 90Days Availability

Where do you say that monies are only good for 90 days?  I got the $3 monthly plan for my parents who will only use for an emergency.  My first month expires right after I will give at Christmas.  So i tried several different times to set up automatic payment but the website stinks  It keeps reverting back to my account page and will not let me set it up.  SO I get the bright idea of getting a prepaid card.  I purchase $50.00 thinking this will carry my Plan for a year!!!!!   WRONG....IT EXPIRES IN THREE MONTHS....REALLY????  So I call a representative and he tells me if I ADD more money it will last me 5 months????  i feel like i have been ripped off.  The sad thing is that a lot of seniors would probably like this plan but this company is trying to rip them off.....SHAME ON YOU.  YOUR REFILL CARDS SHOULD STATE HOW LONG THE AMOUNT WILL STAY ON YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE IT EXPIRES!!!