Z2 force price

vaiable99

This phone is worth $500.00...but "screw you" if you bought it before the promo. That's what TMO said this morning. I bought it on the 2nd and got whacked $750. They came back with a $50 credit next bill...WoW thanks. It's a deal at $500 for sure though...I would definitely recommend that. It's fast, clean, light & thin with excellent color reproduction throughout. Look for the urethane type protector with the wet install...Skinomi or the like and it's still Motorola durable. I needed a phone I didn't have to be careful with and it still seems Moto strong. But not worth $750or even $720 No deal there in the end

All replies

• tidbits

Re: Z2 force price

Even Amazon doesn't price match beyond the 14 day window.  I haven't seen a company offer anything after the return window to match the price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • vaiable99

...proves again it pays to be patient

• tidbits

It happens all the time in the tech world.  I remember buying the XZ from Amazon and exactly 15 days later they price dropped it $300.  They didn't price match me because I was outside the 14 days.  I bought some Monoprice cables and then they had a sale and the cables were $3 cheaper per cable.  So sad

• vaiable99

I didn't do enough research... and was sold on the durability of this phone

over the S8 Hah! What a joke that is. I amend my praise. It's maybe a $500 phone. S8 & I8  way better than this phone. This thing won't break...cuz it's plastic. Feels, and sounds cheap when texting. Can't help but feel like if I'm gonna be into tmo for $700, I'd sure like to have a phone that's worth it. But it's not their fault I bought it. My previous Samsung wasn't so bad afterall

• tidbits

Honestly I like the Z2 Force better than the S8 line.  The screen is plastic sure, but the back and sides are metal.  A screen protector for scratches and it's golden.  I use my Z2 Force more than my S8+ and my Note 8. 

• vaiable99

• tidbits

Yes I have seen that video.  I still choose the Z2 over the S8/S8+/Note 8.

Are you going to expose your phone to fire? More than likely not  so the burn test is irrelevant. 

scratches.  A screen protector does wonders, and if you browse through other forums people already have micro scatches on the Galaxies.  Shatter resistant doesn't mean scratch resistant.

Glass is a bad thing at my work place and I'd rather slap on a $4 screen protector than to spend over $200 to replace a screen and void my warranty Coworker already did this twice.

• vaiable99

Not fire hopefully no. Even here in the south where it's insanely hot, I don't leave the phone in the car or the sun for long. It should be fine. I was nice to the rep I spoke to, no reason to be a jerk, and I did appreciate the credit they did give me, and I let her know that. Just disappointing to see a $250 price drop right after I bought it, that's probably understandable to most folks. A lot of people buy high end electronics, TV's, phones, whatever, and feel like the provider or manufacturer owes them something. That's not me. I've always been happy with T-MOBILE and Moto so it is what it is. I appreciate all your feedback as well.