I'm locked out of my t-mobile account and nothing works...

seadoc

I've changed passwords, I've called customer service and I am literally been locked out.  I can't pay my bill - this is utterly ridiculous... Can someone from T-mobile please contact me and fix this ASAP... Thanks

All replies

• barcodeable

Dial 611 from your t-Mobile phone to speak to a T-Mobile Representative to resolve your issue .

• barcodeable

As gramps28 mentioned in his post. T-Mobile will send you temporary password to your phone, several months ago I attempted to restict access to my many other lines but inadvertently locked myself out instead. I contacted T-Mobile and they sent me a code, i read the code back to them and they fixed my problem. I don't remember the small details of this fix, but T-mobile fixed my problem in a moment .

Or you can go to a T-Mobile store with your identification so they can confirm who you are and fix your problem.

• seadoc

Thanks, I've done all that.  And I continue to get the following when I log in.

We're sorry, your online account access has been temporarily disabled. Please have the account holder contact customer care at 1-800-937-8997 to re-enable access.

• barcodeable

NO NO NO (i think that number is not a FREE number to call)

DIAL 611 from your phone to contact T-Mobile.

or dial tel:+18777460909 to contact T-Mobile. That number i copied and pasted came directly from their website.

Scroll down to the bottom of this website and you will see: NEED OUR HELP? CONTACT US! (click on that) and use those numbers to contact T-Mobile.

The number that pops up on your screen can be a virus/hack.

If you call that number and someone ask you for all of your information, social security card and to verify your account using your credit card number and address, you will have just been suckered by a simple scam . That phone number may be legit, and it may not be. Me personally, I never trust a smart phone. Information can be misleading if your phone was hacked.

CALL 611 on your phone and talk to a T-Mobile Rep yourself and let them know what your problem is. Im still reseraching that number you posted, and i don't believe thats a T-Mobile number. I also believe, eventhough its an "1-800" number... i think you get billed for calling that number. I would recommend to refrain from calling that number and to contact T-Mobile from a number you see on their website.

But if you have free time to waste, call that number using a payphone just to see this scam unfold yourself.

• stevetjr

I would add if you have given any information to the 1800 number not the 611 customers service, once you do get access to your account again I would verify that no new devices have been ordered on your account.  I can tell you with iPhone 8 launch I work for FedEx (we do AT&T and Verizon) but get messages all day about don't deliver x package but bring back because it's a fraud package and almost always phones and thankfully the account holder figured it out and VZW or AT&T were able to get us before we delivered it.

• barcodeable

I looked that number up. It does belong to T-Mobile... but its for T-Mobile marketing communications. If you were locked out of your phone also, why would your phone tell you to contact their marketing devision? I copied this directly from T-Mobile's website

Marketing Choice

T-Mobile respects your privacy and we are committed to complying with all federal and state laws and regulations regarding telemarketing and other direct marketing efforts. But we also go further. Our goal is to provide customers the ability to proactively manage their preferences with respect to any and all T-Mobile marketing communications.

If you are a T-Mobile customer and you manage your account online, you can change your marketing preferences in your My T-Mobile Profile.

If you are a T-Mobile customer but do not manage your account online, OR if you are receiving marketing communications at an address or phone number not shown in your My T-Mobile profile, you can opt out using our opt-out form.

If you are not a T-Mobile customer, you can also opt out of marketing communications using our opt-out form.

You may also manage your preferences by contacting Customer Service (dial 611 from your T-Mobile phone or dial 1-800-937-8997 from any phone) or by writing us at P.O. Box 37380, Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380. Please include your name, address, and all telephone numbers and e-mail addresses you want included on our do-not-contact list. If your information changes, please notify us of the new name, addresses, and telephone number(s).