iPhone SE not getting group texts

jcrog

Had this problem with our iPhone 4Ses too. But I upgraded to a 6 and it went away. Decided to upgrade my wife to a SE iPhone and she still doesn't get group texts. I have tried resetting network but it is still not working.

Any ideas how to get this fixed? It is SUPER frustrating.

All replies

• tmo_lauren

Re: iPhone SE not getting group texts

Hmmm, that's no good.

Are these group messages with all iPhone users, or is this happening in groups including Android or other OS? Is there any error that occurs, or do the messages simply not come through?

-Lauren

• jcrog

From what I have observed it is all the above. iPhone, Android, mixed...

No errors. Just no messages. I can be sitting next to her text her and another person and she won't get it. Ever...

thanks

• tmo_lauren

Hmmm. Well, I don't see any known issues in that vein at the moment, I also went and peaked at Apple forums and didn't see anything there either. That said, there was another post on here that someone cited a similar issue, but they were the only 2 I could find. If a KI ends up being reported, I will come back here and leave a comment.

We probably need to go ahead and look at the account directly and go through some troubleshooting, you can find our contact here- Contact Us

Before going through the process, please try to note if it seems to be happening with a specific carrier, phone number, or anything that is a "constant" so we can better try to pin point the issue.

-Lauren

• jcrog

I have tried different phones and network combinations and it doesn't seem to be consistent. Please advise!