LG Themes and Dialer

magenta2667783

Hello,

I tried selecting a dark theme (i.e. dark background theme). Everything seems to switch-over to the new theme except for the in-call dialpad. Note: This is the dialpad that's used once a call is connected. The theme doesn't seem to be applied to the foreground color of the dialpad digits so the result is a dark-on-dark dialpad which is not very usable. Has anyone else encountered this? Seems like an obvious oversight?

-Joe

All replies

• tidbits

Re: LG Themes and Dialer

There are 2 sets of themes, and they are different on how the themes are applied.  You will need to contact the developer to make the appropriate theme or use another theme. 

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • magenta2667783

Thanks for the reply. I ended-up reverting to the original theme and applying wallpaper rather than a full theme. None-the-less this appears to be a bug in the T-Mobile dialer (in-call dialpad)  and they should have a look and address it.

• tidbits

It's not a bug. It is a theming issue. There's a normal and there is a plus version. The developer needs to update their themes to the newer version as some stuff is not compatible with the newer theming scheme.

1 of 1 people found this helpful