i'm getting fail delivery emails

bigguyhawaii808

I'm getting a random fail delivery email on only my  company email.   I made a ticket with my company IT and they couldn't find anything.  called tmobile and the rep transferred me to apple support.  apple support said wasn't them and sent me back.  she stayed on the line and we both kept trying to explain the situation to the tmobile tech.  apple support was pushing it up the the ladder. the 3rd tmobile tech said they know what the trouble was and told me to get to settings and do a network reset.  luckily the apple tech stopped me, saying that if I had done that we would've been dropped from the call and that the network wouldn't be the cause of this issue. apple tech asked to be transferred up, then I got disconnected.  first really bad contact in over 20 years with tmobile/voicestream.

issue: I'm getting the message below randomly throughout the day.  my IT said they've see over 50 in 7 days.  It says failed to my (I suppose) tmobile email to text id.  but I never emailed that address before except for today when I tested it to see what would happen.  I got a text on my phone so I know its a tmobile id for my phone.  the Indians at phone support really don't listen or want to make like they know what the issue is and I'm stupid.

anyone having this issue? know the fix?

Delivery has
    failed to these recipients or groups:

8083xxxxx2@tmomail.net

There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Please try resending the
    message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

The
    following organization rejected your message:
    d79033a.ess.barracudanetworks.com.

Diagnostic
    information for administrators:

Generating
    server: hlz0107.hawaiiantel.com

8083xxxxx2@tmomail.net

d79033a.ess.barracudanetworks.com #<d79033a.ess.barracudanetworks.com #5.2.0
    SMTP; 550 permanent failure for one or more recipients (8083xxxxx2@tmomail.net:550
    Rejecting for Sender Policy Framework)> #SMTP#

All replies