Where has DIGITS gone?

tankshop

Except for doing a search, on T-mobile's main web site (t-mobile.com) DIGITS has disappeared.

All replies

• debjitjdv

Re: Where has DIGITS gone?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • tankshop

tmo_chris

If a person is not familiar with DIGITS, whether a T-mobile customer or not, DIGITS (information, pricing, etc) can not be easily found on T-mobile's web site.

It seems to be like one of the DEALS, when it is over, it is gone.

I have shown and recommended DIGITS to people who responded that they could not find it on the web site.

Is this an indicator of the future for DIGITS or just a site maintenance issue?

• tmo_chris

Hey tankshop,

While we do not have it featured on the main site anymore, users can still type DIGITS in the search box and get a ton of information about the service. Also, when customers call us, our reps will speak to it if they feel that the customer would benefit from the service )

• tankshop

tmo_chris

Chris,

I have a few questions that should be answered at sometime.

What is the future for DIGITS and its different variations?

Multi-line?

Duplicate Sim?

Android app?

IOS app?

Desktop apps?

Web app?

Will there be future generations of Multi-line capable phones (maybe Samsung S9 or Note 9)?

I have a LineLink, 2 Duplicate Sims and 4 Multi-line phones all working around 3 phone numbers. I always have an Android phone with the DIGITS app running over WIFI.

The Multi-line phones have been very dependable and quite bullet proof.

The Duplicate Sims are handy and dependable. Lost pairings a few times.

Android app is hit or miss depending on the phone and app version.

At a minimum, I am hoping that the Multi-line service and support continues.

Thank you.

• tmo_chris

Hey tankshop,

You can rest assured that DIGITS is not going away anytime soon. Our DIGITS support teams are hard a work making updates to all the DIGITS applications from the device to the web portal. I will admit that most of these updates have been bug fixes as of late but we want to make sure DIGITS is in a good place and then we can start rolling out the fun stuff like new features!

We have been and will continue to work with device OEMs to get native DIGITS support as we strongly believe in the service. Having built-in functionality is just the icing on the cake