Alternatives to TMOBILE ONE?

null201

Anybody here have any idea how long TMOBILE ONE is going to last?

Because it is a load of crap and I shouldn't have to pay extra for HD video, I shouldn't have to pay extra for 4G hotspots, I shouldn't have to pay extra for unlimited bandwidth that actually isn't unlimited at all?

its 2017 what kinda genius thought this would last?

Oh right the kind that doesn't care about their customers actual services.

OH COOL FREE NETFLIXXXX NOOO WAAYYYY IM SOO HAPPY NOW. THANKS TMOBILE. NOW I CAN DEPEND ON YOU EVEN FURTHER!!!!!

All replies

• I honestly have no idea what you're even talking about with this tirade of facetiousness and misplaced anger.

The answer to the only real question you have it is "It will last as long as T-Mobile wants it to last." However also note that anytime T-Mobile introduces new plans they allow customers to keep their current plans if they so choose. This means that even if ONE was to go away and be discontinued customers would more than likely be able to keep the plan that they are currently on at that time.

• tidbits

Re: Alternatives to TMOBILE ONE?

null201 wrote:

Anybody here have any idea how long TMOBILE ONE is going to last?

Because it is a load of crap and I shouldn't have to pay extra for HD video, I shouldn't have to pay extra for 4G hotspots, I shouldn't have to pay extra for unlimited bandwidth that actually isn't unlimited at all?

its 2017 what kinda genius thought this would last?

Oh right the kind that doesn't care about their customers actual services.

OH COOL FREE NETFLIXXXX NOOO WAAYYYY IM SOO HAPPY NOW. THANKS TMOBILE. NOW I CAN DEPEND ON YOU EVEN FURTHER!!!!!

No carrier doesn't offer unlimited bandwidth and never advertised unlimited bandwidth.  There's a difference between unlimited data and unlimited bandwidth.

Honestly if people didn't agree with the terms why bother getting service?  If enough people didn't like and moved on instead of fitting the bill then complaining about it things would change faster.

• gramps28

Re: Alternatives to TMOBILE ONE?

Most home ISP's have bandwidth thresholds so do you want to turn your Tmobile line your

home ISP?