Failure to Authorize Phone Number / Device on Digits

tareddie

So long story short:

I am having horrible issues since 2 updates ago.

I constantly get Failed to Authenticate phone and I have 2 tickets open with T-Force, phoned 3 times to the support department and now I have a reply on the app review itself that I left explaining the issue but NOT ONE SINGLE person can fix this issue.

It seems that when you delete the app it does super crappy cleanup and leaves stale old data behind or something.  I've tried removing and rebooting and reinstalling 100 times and nothing and it doesn't work on iPad either.  Same exact issue so there is something wrong with my account on the backend or there is something totally screwed with the app on 2 devices.  I got it working on a brand new iphone 7 plus that had not had it in the past but the other 2 devices will not work.  It did work before however so that is the CRAZY part of it.

Seems I'm just screwed and can't have digits on my other 2 devices because honestly at this point with well over 50 hours in troubleshooting on the phone, online, and on twitter it seems noone can fix it or just noone cares.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Ouch, tareddie, this isn't good.I'm sorry to read you've put so much effort into resolving the issue without any results! That's a lot of time and dedication to devote to anything -- we'd like for it to be something that you enjoy, not trying to get an app to work!
        I know that there were some instabilities in recent iOS app versions, but our DIGITS team was hoping to resolve some of those issues with an update released the day of this post. Are your other two devices Apple devices? If so, can you let me know what app version you're using?
        There was also a known issue with account and plan changes causing some provisioning mayhem on the back end -- but for users impacted with this issue, our Tech team should have the ability to review the account set-up and check for missing features and add them back to resolve it. It sounds like you've had the opportunity to speak with them previously, so I am not sure that this could be a potential issue at this point. If this is still ongoing, have there been any updates to the tickets that were filed? If you've got ticket numbers I can take a look and see if there are any results!

- Marissa

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_amanda

Happy Saturday, tareddie!

I just wanted to swing by to see if you've had a chance to look over Marissa's reply. We'd love to get your issues with DIGITS sorted out but need a little more info. If you're still having issues, please let us know what type of devices the other two are and what app version of DIGITS they are running. Lastly, if you've already worked with tech support and filed a ticket with them, we're happy to check out the status of them but just need a ticket number.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • tmo_marissa

Hello there, tareddie! Just wanted to touch base here and see how things are going. Please let us know if there have been any developments, or if we can check ticket status for you!

- Marissa