S8 August Patch

magenta2571664

Any one know when T-MOBILE is rolling out the August patch for the S8?  I have had a ton of issues with reception and wifi since the last patch in July. I have found several forums online where user experienced the same issue and after the August patch their issues were resolved.  We are now in September and still no patch. I know At&t just released the patch at the end of August a Verizon a week before that when is it rolling out on T-MOBILE??????  

All replies

• j.a.r.v.i.s

Re: S8 August Patch

magenta2571664 - i have both an T-Mobile S8+ and an unlocked S8+.  The unlocked just got the Aug security update...Typically T-Mobile does some of their own testing before pushing out the update, so I would suspect in the next 30-60 days.

Interestingly, big discussions in the forums about the unlocked phones not getting updates, here the unlocked beat the carrier versions on the August update.

• tmo_chris

Re: S8 August Patch

We don't have any patches out as of now but keep an eye on the S8 software updates page here for all the latest.

What specifically is going on with your cell reception and Wi-Fi connections?