Southeast Arizona out?

rmustard

Had good signal was using data and at midnight the signal went dead. Over an hour without service now in bisbee az.

Any idea when I'll have service again? This sucks!

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Southeast Arizona out?

Hey there! Looks like the site that serves that area had some maintenance last night. Everything should be back to normal now. We try to do the maintenance during the late hours of the night through the early hours of the morning to minimize the impact on customers. 

• tmo_mike_c

Hey there!

Just checking in to see if everything is working alright. Please come back and let us know. Thanks!

• rmustard

The service up after a few hours of downtime, but I'm just not getting anywhere near the advertised coverage in important areas. I need service for mobile credit card processing for. My street vending operation uses square for processing and I can't get signal in most of my vending locations. I got T-Mobile because on the coverage map it showed solid coverage over all the parts of town I need it in, and Verizon was working fine in.

I ordered a cell spot for my business location but I can't put cell spots in the areas in central downtown where events happen.

• tmo_chris

Glad to hear that the outage was sorted! If you are having signal issues in only specific locations of central downtown, we can have out tech teams take a closer look to see what specifically is going on. Please Contact Us when you have a moment so we can dive into this.