Can't pay for a Note 8

magenta1786320

I have repaetedly tried to use my credit card to pay for a upgrade for my current cell.  I have spoke to customer service multiple times using bothe my girlfriends and my credit cards.  We share the same bank, addreess etc.  We recive the server error after we sign the imei paperwork.  Customer service has tried to run both cards still a server error.  Anyone have thoughts on this , I am at the point of looking for a new provider.

All replies

• magenta2588110

Re: Can't pay for a Note 8

I have had the worst experience.  I have tried several times to order the Note 8 to get the BOGO and everytime there is a credit error.  I have also tried another card and my brothers cards.  I go to the store and it fails.  I call 611 and talk to a representative and the same thing.  I use my debit card all day.  I have tried several times with different representatives and the same issue.  They cannot figure out what the problem is.  They have said it is a know issue and they will get back to me in 5 to 6 days.  I might be gone by then.  I can pay my bills with T-Mobile but I cannot pay for the new phones.  What gives. I do not blame the people that work there.  T-Mobile needs to get their act together to fix their systems.

• tmo_marissa

Oh no, magenta1786320 and magenta2588110! I'm so sorry to read about system issues causing trouble with your pre-orders, especially when I'm sure you must have been stoked about this new device! I know it hasn't quite been five days, but were you able to reach out and get these orders placed? Have our representatives been able to give any indication of what type of error we're receiving?

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

Hey there, magenta1786320! I know that magenta2588110 was ultimately able to get their order completed, but I wanted to check in here and see how things are going for you. Were you able to order your device?

- Marissa

• tmo_amanda

Happy Thursday, magenta1786320!

Fingers crossed that you were able to get your Note8 order placed. If for some reason your order was never completed, we'll want to look into this as well as place the order for you. You can contact us by dialing 611 or contact T-Force using the Facebook or Twitter logo in my signature below.