Unprofessional customer service

m02

I had to cancel a line from my family plan. They called me and after several transferring, I ended up with a "canceling guy". During the call, there were some people laughing as if he was sitting at a bar. They laughed every time he or I talked trying to resolve the problem. This is very disrespectful and at least a very unprofessional working environment. I am not sure if someone else had similar experience with them.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Unprofessional customer service

Hey there, m02, and welcome to the Support Community. Thanks for taking the time to post this feedback here! We definitely have a culture of celebration, so there are times where we might joke around or even cheer while at work -- that said, we don't want it to be distracting or make you feel like we're not giving you 100% of our attention. We're sorry that you felt disrespected when you were reaching out to us for assistance, I sincerely believe that wasn't intentional, and I assure you we'll pass this on. Can I ask if we were able to get the cancellation scheduled for you? While we don't have account access from this forum, if there are any general questions or concerns we can assist with here, we're happy to help! Please let us know if there's anything we can do.

- Marissa

1 of 1 people found this helpful