halite081

hi,

i have prepaid SIM card,

I lost it.i am in Asia now.

how do I do now.

All replies

• drnewcomb2

Re: Lost a SIM card

Is there anyone in the US who can buy you a new unactivated SIM and send it to you? You should be able to request a SIM swap via online chat or using your backup voice system (e.g. Skype). It might be best if this can be done by the person who gets you the SIM as the SIM might need to be "seen" by T-Mobile's native network.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_mike_c

Oh, that's so rough halite081. We definitely want you to get another one so you can stay connected. I agree with the suggestion above. Do you have someone stateside that can send you another SIM card? Please keep us posted and let us know if you got this resolved. Thanks.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • tmo_marissa

Hey there, halite081! Just wanted to check in here and see if you were able to have a friend or family get a replacement SIM to you. I'm sorry to read that your trip was interrupted this way!

- Marissa

• halite081

Hi,

I really thanks for giving me reply.

How soon get the new SIM card to my friends office in New York.

He might be flying to Asia end of this month.

Thanks a lot for your response.

And I really appreciate that.

Thx,

Halite081.

• tidbits

He can walk into a store and purchase a sim.  THen you can activate it then he travels to you and gives you the sim.

You can't activate a sim while roaming especially international.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
                  • halite081

can t-mobile send a card to his office,

if i give address them.

or is there is a any phone number to contact

to them directly or email id?

thanks for your support.

• tmo_marissa

Hiya, halite081! Our Contact Us page has the number for international Customer Care, although without a T-Mobile SIM you will need to bear in mind that there will be long distance fees or tolls to call. Another good option, if you're active on social media at all, is to reach out to our T-Force team. You can contact them through Messenger on Facebook, or DM on Twitter (@tmobilehelp). Through those channels we can securely verify your account information and see if we can get a SIM order completed with your friend's address.

- Marissa