T-Mobile Prepaid Complete SIM Starter Kit activation overseas

szww

Hi,

I am currently overseas (Saudi Arabia) and i lost my sim card (different provider). I would like to order your "T-Mobile Prepaid Complete SIM Starter Kit" from an online shopping site to be delivered to me here. Would it work out of the box in Saudi Arabia?

All replies

• artart

szww wrote:

Hi,

I would like to order your "T-Mobile Prepaid Complete SIM Starter Kit" from an online shopping site to be delivered to me here.

Would it work out of the box in Saudi Arabia?

Hi szww

I would contact T-Mobile T-Force on facebook or twitter ( Contact T-Mobile on Messenger ) for written verification that any particular "Starter Kit" will work. Personally I would want guarantees that the SIM will work. That might mean it would be better to order the SIM directly from T-Mobile.

Art

• gramps28

Since you're not a T-Mobile customer you won't be able to activate a sim overseas for a new account unless this is a replacement

sim for a current T-Mobile account.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • tmo_chris

Hey szww Unfortunately, we would not be able to send the starter kit to an address outside of the US. In addition to that, our pay in advance plans do not have the ability to use data while roaming internationally. As for calls and SMS, calls are going to be 2.99/min incoming and outgoing and SMS will be $0.50 to send and receiving will deduct from your specific plans SMS allotment.

In all honesty, we would love to have your business but I do not believe a T-Mobile US SIM card/pay in advance account is going to be the best option for you in Saudi Arabia.