Branched to a new discussion.

im currently in a disaster area per news does tmobile wave a month due to delcarled disaster ?

magenta2520275

Can you please confirm that us that are in a declared diaster area due to Hurrican Harvey does T-mobile wave up to 2 months to pay our bill?

All replies

• orodrig23

Here are the details of T-Mobile's contributions for Hurricane Harvey. This link highlights the offers for services to those with certain area codes.

T-Mobile Responds to Hurricane Harvey

• tmo_marissa

Hey, magenta2520275. First off, let me say I sincerely hope that you and all of your loved ones are safe. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through, but we do know that the hurricane has been devastating and we don't want you to have to worry about your T-Mobile bill right now.
          In addition to the information included in the newsroom article linked above (free data upgrades for customers who aren't on T-Mobile ONE and unlimited calls for customers who need them so that they can contact friends, family, and help), we definitely want to work with anyone who needs some additional time to make their payment given this situation.

I wanted to return to update this post with some additional information. We've placed automatic holds on postpaid accounts in the Austin, Brownsville, Houston, San Antonio and New Orleans areas during this crisis to make sure our customers can focus on what's most important right now. These holds will be in place for the next 30 days at minimum and you have our commitment to work with you on any needs beyond that. Please Contact Us if you have any questions at all -- if calls aren't convenient right now, you are welcome to shoot our T-Force team a message on Facebook or Twitter or log into your MyT-Mobile account and Message our chat team.

- Marissa