How do I view my blocked call list

firemedic2000

How do I view my numbers that I have blocked so I can review them. Is it possible to do so online at my Tmobile galaxy 5 ph

All replies

• Blocked calls won't actually make it to your phone. If you were using an app that blocks the phone calls it's possible that you could go into its recent call list and view calls that were blocked. Most phones won't show a number that was blocked because it never actually reached the phone.

however you can log into my T-Mobile.com sign into your account and go to your line and look at your usage under calls and you may see phone numbers in there that you perhaps have blocked on the off chance they actually show up and you can compare those numbers to what is in your call log of recent calls on your phone.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • orodrig23

Re: How do I view my blocked call list

Note Calls from contacts or phone numbers added to the reject list are automatically ignored and the call is forwarded to voice mail.

1. From a Home screen, tap Contacts (located at the bottom).
          2. Tap the Menu icon Menu icon (located in the upper-right).
          3. Tap Settings.
          4. Tap Call.
          5. Tap Call rejection.
          6. Tap Auto reject list.
          7. If desired, tap Unknown number to reject calls from unknown numbers.
            Note Enabled when a check mark is present.
          8. View or edit the list as desired.
            • To add a contact or number to the list:
              1. Tap the Create icon + (located at the top).
              2. Enter the 10-digit phone number.
                Note Alternatively, to add a number from call logs or contact list, tap the Contacts icon Home screen Contacts icon.
                Note To refine the block, tap Match Criteriathen select one of the following options:
                • Exactly the same as
                • Starts with
                • Ends with
                • Includes
              3. Tap Save (located in the upper-right).
            • To remove a contact or number from the list:
              1. Select and hold the contact or number.
              2. Tap the Trashcan icon (located in the upper-right).
            • To disable a number on the list without deleting it, uncheck the box next to the desired entry.