Phone upgrade

bazzainpitt

Ordered an phone upgrade and comp,eted the order and recieved the EIP email  on Thursday but i cant see the order... I called customer service and they said order is processing...Any one know why I can't see it or do I need to be patient?

All replies

• Re: Phone upgrade

You may not be able to see the status on it until it actually ships. And it seems that it is only been 24 hours so it may take another day.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • bazzainpitt

Re: Phone upgrade

Thank you, that's what I thought but you know u place an order and all of a sudden become very impatient 

• tmo_marissa

Just wanted to check in here and see how your order's processing, bazzainpitt! Has your order status been updated?

- Marissa

• bazzainpitt

I thought I had ordered it on Thursday last week when I received the EIP email. I called 611 from my phone on Friday and they told me it was processing.... Still no order confirmation email on Monday so I called 611 again and they told me that the ordered hadnt went thru due to my signature on the EIP agreement so I ordered the phone again and I received the order confirmation email straight away. When I look online now I can see the order just sitting there waiting to be shipped from Monday morning - I have a tracking number  but UPS says they have received the shipping information but hasn't been released for pickup... Getting a little impatient cause I want my new toy   ... the phone wasn't available to purchase in a store or I would have went there...

• tmo_marissa

Aw, shucks! That's a bummer about the e-signature on the first order, but I'm glad that the ball's rolling now. I totally understand the anxiety uptick once you're looking forward to something; especially the excitement of new tech stuff! I think I might have been more excited recently about the free projector offer from LG than I was my new phone! What kind of device did you order?

- Marissa

• tmo_marissa

Hiya, bazzainpitt! Just wanted to see how you're doing!

- Marissa

• orodrig23

It is normal for orders not to be visible online for some time after the order has been placed. But rest assured the T-Mobile representatives you speak to online, over the phone, or in store are able to provide you with any details you may need about the order. It will shortly be visible to you on the MyT-Mobile website.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                    • darkblue006

I keep trying to get to the order a phone stage and I keep not getting there my self... :S I see it and then click and then nothing .. hmm you got further than I did.