Lost phone how do i. Blacklist it

magenta2492447

Lost or stolen phone here how i get i fo ereased and how can i blacklist it so no one sellls. it

All replies

• If it's an android you can go to android device manager in your Google account on another phone or desktop and lock and erase that device. If it's an iPhone you can go to iCloud.com login with your credentials and report it lost or stolen there and that will lock it. Either way you need to go to the carrier let them know and they can blacklist It.

Keep in mind once it's blacklisted and reported stolen or lost you will not be able to use it so if you have it replaced through insurance and then you find it you won't be able to use it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
        • tmo_marissa

Re: Lost phone how do i. Blacklist it

Ugh, I'm sorry to read about your phone magenta2492447! I know snn_555 posted some awesomely comprehensive steps to use your Google or Apple ID to lock and erase data. If you've got a moment to Contact Us, we can block the IMEI for you and make sure that your line is suspended to prevent any charges on your account that might stem from someone finding your device and using it. Do you have insurance on your line? If so, are there any questions we can answer about the claim and replacement process? Please let us know if you need any help!

- Marissa

• orodrig23

If the device was an iPhone you can remotely wipe it on iCloud.com and all you have to do is contact Customer Service (1-800-937-8997 or 611 from a TMO phone). If you are replacing the device through insurance provided by Assurant they will automatically block the IMEI of the lost equipment for you.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • tmo_marissa

Hi again, magenta2492447! Just wanted to touch base here and make sure you'd been able to reach out regarding your lost device. How is everything going? Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help!

- Marissa