Stolen Reward Card--WireCard useless

magenta2461495

I did the BOGO S8 deal and the gift card never arrived after 2 weeks. I followed up and they sent another one. Still didnt arrive after another 2 weeks so i followed up again and found out that $749 of it had been depleted over approximately 1 hour. I finally get a replacement card for $1 with REWARD CARD INSIDE plastered all over an envelope carried by USPS with no delivery tracking or signature confirmation--no wonder it got stolen especially for the amount it was in. T mobile referred me to Wirecard to file a fraud claim which was lost in email transit 3 times before I finally got it and is now going through a 2 month long 'investigation.' I can't log in to their website (t-mobilevaluecard.com) to look at my card charges to share the information with USPS investigators for stolen mail because it asks for a username/password but there is nowhere on the webpage to actually enter these things. Every person I talk to from wirecard gives me different information and is usually very rude. I tried going back to T mobile to make this right but of course they refuse to do anything....

This is the last time i will ever utilize a promotion from T mobile of this size--enormous hassle for a new customer while the telecom giant hands it off to a fly-by-night scam mastercard reseller. Truly **** poor customer experience with T mobile 4 months in.

All replies

• gramps28

Re: Stolen Reward Card--WireCard useless

Have you tried contacting T-Force through social media?

If not link this post.

Contact Us

1 of 1 people found this helpful
        • tmo_amanda

Re: Stolen Reward Card--WireCard useless

Hey, magenta2461495!

Welcome to our Support Community! I'm sorry we're meeting on these terms. You're waiting on a pretty hefty rebate and from what you mentioned above, there's a lot of room for improvement starting with the packaging of your rebate. Having to wait a few months to get this handled is never an enjoyable situation when it could've been prevented to begin with. I will definitely be passing this feedback along. As far as what can be done to move this along a bit faster, it sounds like the correct steps have been taken to investigate the missing card. I wish I had better news at this point but we clearly have a few things that can be done to avoid this from happening in the future.