no service

sequoiaslife@gmail.com

I paid my bill yesterday in full still no service why

All replies

• Re: no service

Please contact T-Mobile via Facebook twitter or phone. This is a peer to peer support community.

2 of 2 people found this helpful
        • tmo_amanda

Re: no service

Good morning, sequoiaslife@gmail.com!

Fingers crossed that your service has been restored by now. If for some reason your service is still not on, I recommend contacting Customer Care by dialing 611 (you'll still be able to dial this even if your service has been suspended) or contacting T-Force via Facebook or Twitter as snn_555 mentioned.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • tmo_chris

Just checking in here to see how things are going. Has your account been restored yet?

• tmo_mike_c

Hi there!

Is your service working now or did you still need help? Please give us a holler back and let us know. Thanks!

• beachbumvive

I admit I was behind a payment during the holidays and I got a notice via text that if i didn't pay that there would be a service interruption. And soon enough in the left corner i went from a 4 bar LTE service to NO SERVICE to 1 bar of LTE but that might as well have been no service. I paid my last due balance and that should have cleared me from any further delays or lack of service but it continued even after resetting network connections. Trying to call a tech was a nightmare with dropped calls and shotty service i couldn't hear him and he couldn't hear me (back to back for 15 min!!).
                I was wondering if t mobile purposely slowed the service of their customers in order to get them to pay their behind payments, which in a way i can totally understand as an effective strategy - however reestablishing that service is a no go. I still have one bar and i'm beyond irritated. If you have the poison it'd be wise to have an effective antidote.

• tmo_chris

Hey beachbumvive,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting a good signal! You can rest assured that we do not degrade a users service when they are late on a bill. I think the issue you are having could be due to an issue with a local tower. Do you notice if you change locations that your signal gets better? Have you already tried completely powering off the phone and powering it back on? Doing this will refresh your connection to the network and should clear up any wonkyness with the phone or a stale connection.