Notification sounds

magenta2209275

When i send a text I get a notification sound.  Then when the text shows as 'sent' I get another notification sound and then when it shows as 'read' i get another notification sound.  Is there a way to change this so i don't get a notification sound when sending texts?   I am using the DIGITS app on my AT&T iPhone 7. 

Is there a plan in the works to allow changing the notification sounds for incoming messages within iPhone?

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Notification sounds

Hey magenta2209275,

I have been seeing other variations of this issue with iPhones. Would you be able to provide me with the following information so that I can add your issue to the examples?

Device Make/model: AT&T iPhone 7

Device OS version:

DIGITS app version:

• magenta2209275

Per your request;

my iOS version is 10.3.3

Digits APP version is 1.1.5

Just so you know since i have posted this it no longer makes notification sounds when sending messages.  Not sure if one of the app updates fixed that or not but it's not doing it anymore

I would like to know if there are any plans for allowing us to change the notification sound of incoming messages with the app on an iPhone ?

• tmo_chris

Thanks for the info! I am going to get this up to the DIGITS engineering team for review.

• tmo_chris

Hey magenta2209275,

Our engineers were not able to reproduce this issue on their side. Are you still getting another notification sound when the message shows as read by the recipient? If so, is this happening 100% of the time? If this issue is intermittent, do you notice if this only happens when you are in a group message or when you are in an SMS with a single person. Do you have other devices that you are using this number with in DIGITS or is it just your iPhone?