account login

lovedisco

recently my tmobile account was sent to collections and I'm trying to pay online, but it requires a phone number to confirm. mine has been disconnected.

I also wanted to access chat features to ask some more questions.

so how can I log in?

All replies

• Re: account login

Once your account goes to collections and your line has been disconnected you'll have to call T-Mobile to rectify the situation. You won't have a number to login with and chat support won't be able to verify your identity because your account no longer exists.

3 of 3 people found this helpful
        • tmo_mike_c

Re: account login

Oh boy lovedisco, getting this handled is super important. As mentioned above, once the account is in a collection status, online payments won't be an option. Were you able to get this resolved? We'd just like to make sure this isn't an issue anymore and give you more help if you needed. Please come back and let us know. Thanks!

• tmo_marissa

Hey there, lovedisco! We just wanted to check in here and see if you had any other questions we could help with. Please let us know!

- Marissa

• tmo_chris

Hey there! Were you ever able to get in touch with our care teams? If you were unable to get through with our chat, you can always call us at the number listed on our Contact Us page.

• orodrig23

My best advice in this scenario is to acquire your 9-digit account number from Customer Service. Then you will be able to visit any T-Mobile retail store and make a payment directly to the cancelled account. However, making those payments online is no longer an option if the account is cancelled.

1 of 1 people found this helpful