T-Mobile One 55+

gramps28

I think I'm switching my plan to this when it starts.

I'm giving away my age though.

T-Mobile launching new Unlimited 55+ plan with two lines for $60 per month - TmoNews

All replies

• Re: T-Mobile One 55+

I told my boss about this. He's on the ONE with 2 lines. He qualifies. IDK that he NEEDS to save money but hey.....at least he knows I'm looking out for him.  LOL

• gramps28

Re: T-Mobile One 55+

I like that we'll save money on our plan and if one of us decides to update to a flagship phone we can do it and keep the monthly

bill within a reasonable monthly payment.

• tidbits

As soon as it is available I am moving over, and kicking my kids off.  Make them pay for their own phones, and plans going forward >.<

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  • gramps28

My wife doesn't get too interested in the cell phone plans but was when I showed her this one.

• barcodeable

Why would you kick your kids off of your plan???

if you go to the T-Mobile One 55+

1st line is $50

2nd line $10

Each additional line is $5 each....

if you added your kids to the 55+ line... your kids would have an unlimited line for only $5 Bucks each...

• gramps28

As I read the fine print you can only get two lines for the 55+ plan.

• tidbits

gramps28 wrote:

As I read the fine print you can only get two lines for the 55+ plan.

Below the "fine print".

Also my kids are old enough to get their own plans already and could be paying for their own for a while now.

Limited-time offer; subject to change. Unlimited 55+ General Terms: Postpaid only. Max 2 voice lines. Participating retail locations (and for existing customers, telesales) only. Credit approval, deposit, and $25 SIM starter kit or, in stores & on customer service calls, $20 upgrade support charge may be required. Not eligible for Kickback, Insider Hookup or discounts. Capable device required for some features. U.S. roaming and on-network data allotments differ: includes 200MB roaming.

• barcodeable

Wow.... i read the newsfeed all wrong.... sorry for my miss information

• tidbits

yah even the FAQ on the page says 2 line maximum when I was reading through it.  So doing the math and my kids having jobs they should be paying for it themselves.  Gave me an excuse!

T-Mobile ONE for Age 55 Plus | 2 Unlimited Lines for $60/Mo. For Life

Do you require BOTH people on the account to be 55+? Do you require an ID check for everyone on the account?

No, we don’t. To sign up for 2 for $60, only the primary account holder must provide proof of age. This offer is limited to a maximum of 2 voice lines.

• kpo6969

I switched to this plan and have a question about the unlimited data. Is it 4G LTE and are there limits on it. Just a clarification for "unlimited data"

Thanks