4:Mississippi passing a law to stop over regulation on food and drink that NYC passed.
#2 is Lynden Washington.
#4 Forbids municipal leaders from regulating food and drink in local eateries
#5 Arcadia, California
You got 3 right, and for the others: In San Antonio TX, Laredo, TX, Roma, Tx and etc. it is very legal to use a feather duster. Also in Erie, PA and etc; they showcase "advertise" the goods
1. Where in the usa is it illegal to dust any public building with a feather duster?
2. Where in the usa is dancing and drinking may not occur at the same establishment?
3. Where in the usa does the operators of bingo games may not advertise the prizes offered?
4. What is “Anti-Bloomberg Bill”?
will restrict towns and counties from regulating nutrition labeling.
5. Where in the usa do peacocks have the right of way to cross any street, including driveways?