Yes the line and device are both activated
Ok. So please post what happens when you do the following:
- You sent a text from S7 Edge. Does that get reflected into Web Client?
- You sent a text from DIGITS app or DIGITS web client. Does that get synced to S7 Edge (I know your answer is no).
- Do you receive texts in both S7 Edge and in the DIGITS Client?
- Under Settings -> Clouds and accounts , do you see Multi-line settings? If your DIGITS is properly activated, network should send the correct signal to enable that feature. If you do not have any other Virtual numbers, it wont be useful but it will indicate whether you have enabled DIGITS correctly.
Please keep me posted.
1. When I send from my S7 Edge it does reflect in the web client.
2. When I send from the digits web client, it does not reflect in the S7
3. I receive texts in both the native phone app and the web client.
4. I do see the the multi-line settings option under accounts and I know
that digits is enabled.