4G LTE Cells Spot

garo.flow29@gmail.com

Hello There I don't know what's going on lately with T-Mobile tech support Rep they Sims like don't know what I'm talking about I had 4 transfer calls one hang up if they don't want help why are they working my 4G LTE cells spot Was blocked because my address is incorrect they have escalated to be removed the Apartment section because my address is house but escalation return because my internet provider blocked the port I fixed the port I call them less then 4 days later 5 Rep act like I'm stupid they have no idea what I'm talking about all I want it to be reascalated so my address be corrected.

All replies

• cesaribenitez95

Re: 4G LTE Cells Spot

Have you tried to update it via mytmobile? Log in (must be the account holder) then click on profile [1], then to coverage device [2] and last edit [3]

cellspot.jpg

2 of 2 people found this helpful
        • drnewcomb2

Please don't take this the wrong way. It is very difficult for me to decipher what you wrote. It's essentially one sentence, 120 words long.

• cesaribenitez95

drnewcomb2

Hello there, I don't know what's going on lately with T-Mobile tech support reps. Seems like they don't know what I'm talking about.  I had 4 transfer calls, one of them even hang up. They don't want to help me on getting my 4G LTE cells spot working. It was blocked because my address was incorrect. They have escalated to have removed the apartment section; because my address is at house. But it got re-escalation because my internet provider blocked the port.  I fixed the port  and I call them less then 4 days later.  5 reps acted like if I was stupid; they had no idea what I'm talking about. All I want it to be re-escalated so my address be corrected.

3 of 3 people found this helpful
            • tmo_chris

Hey garo.flow

I just wanted to check in here with you and see how things are going. Were you ever able to get your address updated? Were the steps that cesaribenitez95  posted helpful?

• tmo_amanda

Hey, garo.flow29!

I hope you're enjoying your Friday so far. We'd love to know if the steps that cesaribenitez95 provided allowed you to change your address.

Keep us posted!

• magenta2715634

The same happened to us on Last Friday. We haven't activated our cellspot. In fact, we have had ours for years. Someone activated ours with an apartment number although we live in a home. When I called, Tmobile made me feel so STUPID. As if I was lying. The actually all laughed. I think they KNOW what's going on yet are failing to alert us the customer. I have forwarded to my attorney just in case it's a security issue. But we DID received an email and a SMS confirming SOMEONE activated a cellspot. It's only myself and my husband. Neither of us did this. TMOBILE please be HONEST with your customers and protect their security by making sure this doesn't continue to happen.

• drnewcomb2

Could this happen if someone entered the serial number of their unit incorrectly? I'd suggest you check out the Coverage Device page on My-T-Mobile to see what it shows. Make sure that the serial number shown is the same as what's on your unit. 

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                      • tmo_amanda

magenta2715634,

I'm incredibly sorry you were laughed at. You're right, this isn't a laughing matter but instead one that needs to be handled right away. Have you followed the suggestion made by drnewcomb2 yet? While I cannot view your account nor do I want to make any assumptions when it comes to the security of your account, we clearly need to figure out why your coverage device was activated by someone other than you or your husband. On the account notes able to be seen on our end, we should be able to tell when it was activated. I recommend reaching out to T-Force (our social media customer service team) to gather more details as well as to update the address to remove the apartment number, if needed. You can click the Facebook or Twitter icon in my signature to take you to our social media pages.