Digits notifications for one phone with two lines.

talljonny

I’m using Digits app for one phone with two numbers. Can I use the digits app to receive calls and texts for my secondary line only? I use the second line for my work number. I want to receive texts to my primary line in the native text app. When I get a text to my primary line now it shows up in the native text app and in digits. When I deactivate my primary line in the digits app it won't let calls or text come through to my second digits number. Even if in the digits app the secondary number is active.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Hey, talljonny! This is a great question -- to be honest, I am not 100% on the answer. I think that there's not an option at this point to set DIGITS up this way, but I'm going to ask up to be sure! I'll let you know as soon as I hear back. Thanks!

- Marissa

• debjitjdv

talljonny

Can you post a screenshot of your DIGITS app settings (obviously after removing personal info like T-Mo ID, phone number etc?)

What you are saying is definitely possible as I sometimes do that, I don't want to get calls/texts in my work line after 8 pm when I am home while I still want to get calls from my family using my personal number.

My understanding is that you are using your DEVICE SIM number as your Personal Number and the DIGITS Talk and Text Number as your work number. If you switch off or toggle the DEVICE LINE in the DIGITS app, you still should be able to receive texts and calls in your phone's native app whereas allowing you to receive call and text in DIGITS app for your work line as long as the DIGITS line is active.

Also please post your device, device OS and DIGITS app version.

1 of 1 people found this helpful