Hey cnicksic ,
Thanks so much for the feedback! I will make sure that it is passed up to the appropriate teams. In the mean time, I am not sure if this was the way you were attempting to add the pass but you can do so directly from the T-Mobile app now. Just follow these steps
- Access the T-Mobile App from the device by clicking on the T-Mobile icon or opening a browser on the device and typing http://ma.t-mobile.com.
- Click Plans & Services, tap Add/Change Services, then tap the desired line you want to add a pass to.
- Select a pass type:
- To purchase an International Roaming Pass, click Data Passes and then International Data Roaming Pass
- Review the following additional details
- International Roaming passes are shown on one page.
- Select a pass, tap Purchase, and verify that a confirmation message appears.
- Tap Done.
Thanks for the reply Chris! When I went to Data Passes the only option was a Hotspot which was not for International. I'm not sure why the International Data Pass did not show up. I had my mom (owner of our family plan and retired and in US) call T-Mobile and get it added but she said it took nearly 30 minutes for them to figure it out. I still long for the day when the text message just allowed me to quickly purchase!
Okay, so it looks like the steps don't quite match up for the T-Mobile App but if you open up the http://ma.t-mobile.comlink in a web browser and the steps match up perfectly. I am going to notify the teams that we may need to get the steps updated for the T-Mo app.