How to get data on location of data/voice service (via cell phone tower data)


    can T mobile possible provide the area of telephone utilization (such as in a police investigation)  ie. which cell phone towers were utilized during a given period?


    the reason is that I am in post divorce litigation to collect a few years of child support in arrears and move through probation for the future. But me ex has filed several utterly perjurous statements that our son lives with him 50% of the time. And he has allowed the judge to not allow our son to speak to the judge in private, or sign any statement of where he stays. They've also succeeded in disallowing any medical professionals to state where their understanding of where our son lives.  

    NJ Family Law.  Be afraid.  Be Very Afraid.

      All replies

      • stevetjr

        If they can provide it your lawyer would most likely have to get a court order and then it would be submitted to T-Mobile's legal department. 


        T-Mobile Subpoena Compliance Department 4 Sylvan Way Parsippany, NJ 07054 (973) 292-8911 (973) 292-8697 Information Required for Subpoena - Phone number - Timeframe - Requested information Procedure for Service of Process - Via U.S. mail or fax They require a scanned or digital copy of a company letterhead fax cover sheet with the requested numbers, the type of response you are looking for and the scanned court order/subpoena.


        Not sure your ex can convince a judge to not talk to the child alone, frankly a judge can do what he wants.  One thing you might want to look into is what is called a Guardian Ad Litem, it is a state appointed lawyer that is essentially appointed as your son's representative and makes recommendations to the court in the "best interest of the child" not either parent.  Their recommendations are 99% usually what the judge orders. 

        1 of 1 people found this helpful