BUG: Must sign in every time - Windows 10

eturk

Bug:

"Sign In" screen is show every time DIGITS app is started

"Keep me logged in" is a check box on the second screen AFTER "Sign In" screen.

Please have devs fix the signin to be remembered. And, I'd put "keep me logged in" on the same screen as the sign in. Doesn't make sense after already signing in, because it's referring to an old screen that isn't shown.

All replies

• tidbits

Re: BUG: Must sign in every time - Windows 10

I believe it is setup correctly this way.  During to session it will not time out.  I think they could explain it better or possibly use something else.

Personally I am glad it's done this way because I don't password lock my computer

• eturk

Ah, I see, it's keeping us logged in only during this current opening of the app in Windows., otherwise it times out in about 5-10 minutes and logs us out.

Thanks for that!

And for great customer service:

1. let's have them move the "login" check box to the login page. Makes NO sense to have it elsewhere.

2. yes, improve the text because we don't expect an app that "stays logged in" to require a login every time it is opened.
                 (Examples: MS OneNote, Wunderlist, OneDrive, Dropbox, Skype, and any PC app)

(even the android DIGITS app doesn't require login every time one uses the app. i.e. there is no checkbox at all

2017-07-12 (2).png

• tmo_marissa

Thanks for the ideas here, y'all! We'll get them passed along.

- Marissa