Lately I believe sometime from Thursday day end or Friday early morning i.e 7/6/2017 day end or 7/7/2017 early morning, I am seeing several ghost problems in DIGITS. I say them ghost because, they are not always present rather have transient behavior:
- Call logs are not syncing consistently across DIGITS app and Native Multi-line settings of S7 Edge. Call logs syncs perfectly across DIGITS app in Android, Desktop/Web app and iOS app.
- Messages are not syncing consistently as well. across DIGITS app, and Native multi-line settings. Even message syncing is not consistent across DIGITS app in various platforms.
- Calls originated from DIGITS app are one sided i.e. recipient cannot hear my voice but I can hear their voice. Although, the call quality is good from native multi-line S7 Edge.
- DIGITS app automatically switching to DATA mode even if Cellular mode was activated. And because of that reason, sometimes calls are dropped / missed or are going to voicemail. I believe atleast two community members reported the same issue and one reported he lost several business related calls to his DIGITS. I believe this is the same symptom that I am experiencing. Even if the app is running in background (this is something I suggested other members to make DIGITS app work reliably), due to automatic switching of mode, call reliability is gone.
- Calls logs from DUPLICATE SIM card is NOT syncing across DIGITS app platform and S7 Edge native multi-line settings.
I am not sure why these problems are reappearing. I know these problem were solved during BETA but have no idea why they are coming back. Please report these to engineering team at least Symptom 3 and 4 are pretty serious.