It sounds like everything is set-up properly with your plan. Have you enabled roaming data yet? You can do so by dialing #RON# (#766#) then press send. Let me know if your data is working after enabling roaming.
I had done this already, but this did not help me. Are there any specific APN settings I might need to maintain?
- From the start screen, swipe left.
- Scroll down to and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to and tap Network + wireless.
- Scroll down to and tap cellular+SIM.
- Scroll down to and tap SIM settings.
- Tap Network selection.
- Tap search for networks.
Once we figure out which networks are available in the area, we can take a closer look at those specific providers to see if for some reason data is blocked.
Just checking in here to see how things are going. Please let us know if you still need any help.
How is everything going? Have you been able to get data access yet?