chris@campbellsautosales.com

When looking at hotspot plans it shows about 10 Overage-Free Mobile Internet plans, all for different prices. When you open them there is no description saying what they are, how they are different or the amount of high speed data included.  I messaged tmobile about it and they sent me back an old price and plan list that didn't show any of these and the prices of the plans listed didn't match any of the options on the website, so that was no help.

screenshot-my.t-mobile.com 2017-07-03 23-35-39.png

All replies

• barcodeable

It looks to me that T-Mobile is preparing to unleash a variety of different level mobile internet plans.

They have not officially announced anything yet about what you have posted... But im guessing inorder to subscribe to these new tier plans, you will have to be on any one of the ONE PLAN's .

OVERAGE-FREE Mobile Internet Plans... well... there are no overage fees attached to any of the current internet plans... it just sounds like the old mobile internet plan.... just with a polished look and new name - and upgraded prices .

I also need to mention... I do not see the Simple Choice Mobile Internet 2GB plan on the list you posted, nor do i see the On-Demand Mobile Internet Option.

Will these new Mobile Internet have "BINGE ON" ?

I have a 2GB and a 6GB mobile internet plan and the 2GB plan has Music Freedom and the 6GB plan has Music Freedom and Binge On available.... Im interested to see how different will it be from what I already have in my account.

• tmo_mike_c

I can totally see how that's confusing. From what I've found, those features have different ranges for data usage (5GB, 10GB and so on). Once you hit 5GB for example, the data will slow down, instead of you being charged an additional fee. I am a bit surprised it doesn't have some kind of GB measurement to differentiate them.

• chris@campbellsautosales.com

No, each one just says your choice of data.  I also went to a tmobile store the other day to ask about it, but their internet was out so they couldn't look up my account or any plan information, and the people there did not know anything about these plans either. 

So I messaged Tmoible from their website, they didn't have any information on this, I posted to their facebook and they just said send a message, I posted here and no one knows and I asked at a store and they never heard of overage free mobile internet.

I just want to know like what is the difference from the $50 10GB plan or the Overage Free $50 plan, the 10GB is also overage free, it just cuts the speed once you hit the limit.

. screenshot-i.redd.it 2017-07-15 19-16-43.png

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just wanted to check in here and see if you were able to give us a little bit more detail about what plan you're currently on! Thanks.

- Marissa