divadc

As of today I was also told that I would be eligible for a 15% employee discount and could not find anything on the advantage link that was sent to me.

I was able to see this $25.00 gift card and applied for it, thinking that this would also give me that 15% discount I was told by some person in the Philippines.

Can you explain why they're putting out bogus information? And if there is a 15% empolyee discount please let me know where to go.

All replies

• gramps28

Re: 15% discount

There's only a few jobs that Tmobile still offers the 15% discount.

When I applied for mine I used the same link you did and received my 15% discount.

T-Mobile Advantage Program

• snn_555

Government and military. Those are the only 2 employers that get the discount. Discounts are void on the ONE plans. They only work on Simple Choice.

• gramps28

The last 2 jobs I had have been with fortune 500 companies and I got a discount from both of them.

snn_555 wrote:

Government and military. Those are the only 2 employers that get the discount. Discounts are void on the ONE plans. They only work on Simple Choice.

• snn_555

You might have held onto those discounts but ONE is not eligible. I had to drop my 15% government discount when I switched.

• tidbits

snn_555 wrote:

You might have held onto those discounts but ONE is not eligible. I had to drop my 15% government discount when I switched.

They are eligible.  The only plans that are not are ones that are heavily discounted promotional plans. 

When I had the old One plan I did get my discount, but when I took the promotional which I ended saving more than with my discount I didn't get my discount.

• gramps28

I don't have a One plan.

• tmo_mike_c

Hey divadc , I'm checking in here to see if you were able to get your account taken care of. Can you let us know of this was resolved? Thanks!

• tmo_marissa

Hi there, divadc! Just stopping by to check on your discount concerns. Our Community members had some valuable input to offer here -- you would use the same link to apply, but the eligibility would also depend on your employer and your rate plan. If you're still having trouble, do you mind letting us know where you work, and what type of T-Mobile plan you're on? Thanks!

- Marissa

• tmo_mike_c

Hi!

Just stopping in to say there's been some great info given by our members. Can you let us know if you still need help? Thanks for posting.