Won't connect in Denmark

zenkaiaudio@gmail.com

I've had an LG Aristo for about a month traveling around in the US with no problems.

Upon arriving in Copenhagen, Denmark it simply refuses to connect to either of the networks it detects;
    Telia-Telenor DK  or TDC.   All international roaming options are on and the two website profile roaming restrictions are in the OFF positions.

Tech support says TDC should be the correct network but every attempt at registering on either or in auto returns, "Unable to connect to the network at this time. Please try again later."

If I go to Settings/Networks/Call/More/Call barring, it returns "Call settings error. Network or SIM card error"

If I go to Settings/Networks/Call/More/Additional settings,  it twirls for a minute and returns, "Network or UIM card error"

If I go to Settings/Networks/more/Mobile networks, 'Mobile Data' and 'Data roaming' are both ON, Network mode is set to GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto

If I go to Settings/Networks/Mobile networks/Network operators, it is set to 'Select automatically', although I have tried both of the detected operators

individually without success. 

If I got to Settings/networks/Mobile networks/Access Point names,  the "T-Mobile LTE' option will not stay checked.

VoLTE is on.

WiFi Calling is on - Cellular preferred

It makes no difference if WiFi is on or off.

In the upper left of the home screen is says 'T-Mobile' indicating it at least recognizes the proper network.

Anybody got a clue as to why this is happening? If the SIM card was bad it wouldn't have worked in the US, right? 

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: Won't connect in Denmark

Thanks for taking the time to post to our support community! I am very sorry to hear that you are having troubles getting your phone up and running now that you are out of the country. It looks like you have done just about all that you could to do get the phone to connect on your end. When you spoke with our tech support teams, were they able to get a trouble ticket filed for you when they realized that all the troubleshooting was not working?

• zenkaiaudio@gmail.com

Yes, a guy named Carlos issued a ticket yesterday. Last I heard about an hour ago there was no news as to a solution and that it could be 72 hours before I know something. I'll be back in the US by then. I was wondering if anyone had experienced this and had a solution.

• tmo_chris

Oh okay, thanks for clarifying Typically international tickets we send up get looked at a bit quicker since the users are normally not traveling that long. I apologize that it is taking a bit longer than normal but we really appreciate your patience in all of this.