magenta2077363

Any suggestions on how to fix texting problem?

My Galaxy S6 has been having problems with group texts since the update.  It causes all texts to stall.  I have to power off phone, sometimes 3 times, before it'll start sending and receiving texts. I only know my phone is stalled when I send myself a short text and it fails.  Then texts from a few hours ago will all come through, with the current time stamp.  I'll look at my husbands phone and see that he sent the text at 10am but I didn't get it until i rebooted at 2pm.   That's when I reboot several times.  Didn't have this problem before.  Was on a tmobile chat last weekend.  I was also told I could not roll back the update. I did customer satisfaction survey. I was not very positive.  I got a call a few hours later and was told I would get contacted by someone.  Have not heard back.

While on the t-mobile chat, I was told to download a third party app for messaging, so now I'm trying Facebook messenger.  I've done device maintenance and optimized it. I have cleaned storage and memory. Very frustrating.  My perfectly functional phone is now a major source of frustration.  I use texting for work, so this is a major inconvenience.

All replies