I currently have the Simple Choice Unlimited plan with tethering. I pay $80 with taxes. I am considering switching to T-Mobile One plus account, but I had some questions that I am hoping someone can help clear up for me.
- With T-Mobile One Plus can I add a second device to my pre-existing phone number, i.e. can I have one phone number that works on 2 devices? If so how much extra does this cost per month?
- I sometimes drive from the Washington through Canada to Alaska, with my current plan I am able to make calls and use data (albeit speed limited) without any extra charges, is this true of the One Plus plan as well?
- It is my understanding that with One Plus I can view HD videos (i.e. not throttled to 480p) without any extra fee. Is this correct?
- I currently have tethering on my Simple Choice unlimited plan, I rarely use it but I want to make sure I have it available for when I am on the road, are there any major differences between what I have now and One Plus? Can you please enumerate the differences?
- Is there anything my T-Mobile Simple Choice Unlimited with tethering plan has that is better or missing in the T-Mobile One Plus plan?
Thanks in advance for any help!