Tmobile Tuesday

gramps28

Don't forget to claim the 25 cents off a gallon of gas from shell and the other freebies today.

All replies

• drnewcomb2

Re: Tmobile Tuesday

Like a free pizza!

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: Tmobile Tuesday

I thought that was 25% off at Papa John's.

• drnewcomb2

That too but they're also passing free pizzas out on a rotating basis, so Papa John's doesn't get swamped all at once. This is my week for the free pizza. I don't like Papa John's all that much and don't need the calories and carbs of 2nd-rate pizza.

• Re: Tmobile Tuesday

What was your 1st-rate pizza of choice?

I suppose mine will come eventually.  I never have received anything pizza related free except for that first Dominos promo.

Sidenote:  I had the 25 cent Shell perk until I went to the pump and it snafu'd itself, screwing me out of 25 cents and leaving me with only 5 cents off (from the last FRN fill up)

Sometimes free isn't worth the hassle. :/

• drnewcomb2

Single topping, medium Papa John's. I really don't need the carbs, so I offered it on HoFo to anyone who PMed me.  The offer's good 'til the 10th. (Another way to spread out the demand.)

I have tried to use the FR code at some, supposedly participating, Shell stations only to have it not work. I've never lost out on a FR code. There are one or two Shell stations in my area that are often within 5¢ of FlyingJ or Sam's Club, so I usually check. At 30¢ off, it's a sure thing.

• artart

gramps28

gramps28 wrote:

Don't forget to claim the 25 cents off a gallon of gas from shell and the other freebies today.

Unfortunately there are no Shell gas stations or Papa Johns where I am now..

• cesaribenitez95

I have plans for that towel and a friend thats on att.... lets just say the moon is going to be shining red.