Is DIGITS broken?

debjitjdv

tmo_chris tmo_evan

Is DIGITS broken? For past 18 hours I cannot activate a single line in my native Multi-Line settings of GS 7 Edge. All I see is either Connecting or Not Ready to Use. I tried over Wifi and LTE. I restarted my device multiple times, logged out Multi-line settings and cleaned app cache and logged in yet nothing. Even cant activate lines in DIGITS app. What is going on?

All replies

• tmo_evan

Re: Is DIGITS broken?

Not sure what's going on.  Let me go escalate this again, seems that you've been having some issue lately that others haven't been seeing.

• rajdoves

I am also having huge problems with using my Line Link as DIGITS Line. I spent some quality time this lite morning but literally found the regular customer support useless. My situation is very simple, but still DIGITS doesn't work. Separate Line Link number (as home phone. it has stateside international aswell), which I want to use on my primary number. I was using it during BETA period and was working fine. Then I lost track and came back to check if it still working and found it to be broken. Thus I started looking in the forums and found this thread.

Any help to get this resolved or advice is highly appreciated.

• debjitjdv

Did you make sure that the LineLink number is still assigned to your T-Mo ID? What exactly happens? What do you mean by broken? Like you cannot activate it in DIGITS app in your phone? Please post some more details.

• rajdoves

Thanks for your help and reply. Yes, line link number is still assigned to my account. When I log in with my ID either on DIGITS App or on DIGITS Website, It doesn't show my Line Link number to register and use. It just shows my phone number which is local, while using app. See screenshot below.

• debjitjdv

Ahh. I think I was not clear. I meant that do you see that the LineLink number is assigned to your T-Mo ID? It still may be in your account but you need to assign it to your T-Mo ID. You can visit the link https://mydigits.t-mobile.com/consumer  and assign the LineLink number to your T-Mo ID. Once you assign that, the LineLink number should be enlisted under DIGITS I Can Use Tab. Please keep me posted and tag me.

• rajdoves

Unfortunately, I don't see my LinekLink number under

Other DIGITS™ I Can Manage

Not sure How to assign it to my id?

• debjitjdv

That implies somehow your LineLink is no longer DIGITS compatible (which is weird though) but had it been, it should have been enlisted in the Other DIGTS I Can manage or DIGITS I can manage. Most likely its one of the many glitches with which DIGITS is alive today. I would suggest you to call 1-844-889-5651 and ask them to upgrade your LineLink to DIGITS Compatible version for free. Please keep me posted.

1 of 1 people found this helpful