Incoming calls missing from call usage log

queencici

I'm not sure what's going on but when I get on my My T-Mobile account and go under usages and check receiving and outgoing calls all calls show except for one number  that doesn't show up on the call log and I am wondering why is that and I do received the calls and that shows up on the call log. help Please

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Yikes, queencici, that definitely doesn't sound right! Let's see if we can help you get to the bottom of these missing calls! Your usage history should show all incoming and outgoing calls that connect over the voice network. Are the missing calls connecting -- is the person you're calling answering, or are these attempted calls that don't complete? Are you calling them through the native phone app on your device, or are you calling them through a third party app like Skype? Are your call logs missing all of the calls made to this number, or just some of them?

- Marissa

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • queencici

Re: Incoming calls missing from call usage log

Using the regular way of making phone calls the green phone button to make

calls. I have 2 people on the line its just my boyfriend and I and I've

notice on his line my number shows only when he receives my calls or when

he calls me and it happen to a few others.

• tmo_marissa

So just to clarify, the call log won't show what we'd think of as a "missed call".  If I'm reading your post right, it sounds like you're looking at the MyT-Mobile usage on your boyfriend's line and it's showing your number in his call logs when you call him and he's available or when he calls you... am I understanding that correctly? If so, that's actually the way that usage logs work -- it won't show a record of a call that doesn't complete. Your device's personal call logs (not the usage history you'd see on MyT-Mobile) would be the only record of calls that you attempt to make that don't connect.
                When you mention that this happens to a few others, can I ask for a little more detail? Please let me know if I'm understanding the situation, because it sounds a little different than the original post!

- Marissa

• tmo_mike_c

Hey queencici , Marissa asked a great clarification question. Please come back and give us a holler about this. We do wanna make sure we get a clear understanding of what's happening so we can help. Thanks!

• snn_555

Any calls that come over a data connection such as Skype as mentioned before WhatsApp or Google voice will not show up as a voice call either received or made. This is because those are data and not voice.

3 of 3 people found this helpful
                • tmo_chris

Discussion successfully moved from Magenta Lounge to Account Discussions

Hey there! Just wanted to check in here to see how things are going. Please let us know if you still need any assistance.