Ask for help

magenta2041652

Hello, Dear Customer Service

I went abroad ,I lost the T-mobile number.,My IPHONE SE upgrade activation shows: unauthorized device, this iPhone can not activate the service, please contact the operator or apple care,Ask for help,sorry to trouble you!

iphone se IMEI:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

serial number:xxxxxxxxxxxx

My email address

Thanks in advance

Message was edited by: Amanda to remove personal information

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Ask for help

Hey, magenta2041652. I'm sorry to read you're having trouble while located overseas! The error message you posted looks like the message you receive when a Non-T-Mobile SIM is placed in a carrier-locked T-Mobile phone. Did you have the opportunity to submit a request to Unlock your mobile wireless device before you left on your trip? Our Contact page lists the number to dial Customer Care while roaming internationally -- you'll just want to place your T-Mobile SIM back in your phone to place the call with no roaming charges!

- Marissa

• tmo_chris

Hey there! Just wanted to check in here to see how things are going. Did you get a chance to have a SIM unlock request filed for you before you left the US?

• tmo_marissa

Hi magenta2041652! I wanted to make sure you're doing okay with your unlock situation. Please let us know if you were able to use the international customer care number to reach out and get an unlock request filed! Hope you're doing well and travelling safely.

- Marissa