wf72431

Is there any reason why SyncUP would show Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) but my car (no check engine light) or OBD2 scanner does not pick up the code?

All replies

• tmo_chris

Re: SyncUP malfunction?

Oh wow, I can understand how this could cause some worry! Is this the first time this has happened or has it always been like this? What kind of car do you have?

• wf72431

Yes, this is the first time it happened.  I have a 2013 Lexus GS 350

• tmo_chris

We are most likely going to need to send up a ticket to Mijio on this. Please Contact Us when you have a moment so we can get this sent up to the support teams for you.

• jmporter34@gmail.com

Hi I'm having a similar issue.  I just got the device a couple weeks ago for my wife's car.  We've seen two messages in the last week "Low Battery Has Been Detected", "It appears that your car's battery is in a critical state. Visit a mechanic".  But the battery icon on the main screen shows "Good" and if you click on it, you see a graph where the battery voltage never dropped below or even got near the "Low" line which appears to be about 11.8 volts.  So the alarming information from the notifications is completely contradictory with the "all's well" status information.  Today we got the battery, alternator and starter checked, and they were all fine. Please contact me if you need any more information for opening a ticket.

Also, I'm finding that I'm getting swamped by all the notifications.  Is there a way to delete the ones that I'm not interested in any longer (e.g. a "disturbance" when I unlocked the car to get something out of it) but keep the ones that I want to (e.g. the "battery critical" notifications above) ?  Like the way email works ?

Finally, please add me to the list of people requesting that the amount of time that the hotspot stays active with the engine off be made configurable.

Thanks

• tmo_marissa

Hey there! Just checking in to see if you'd been able to get to the bottom of this DTC message on your SyncUp. Is everything going OK?

- Marissa