Not getting SMS messages

smileyjl97

I have iPhone with the DIGITS app but some times I'm not getting my SMS messages for 15 - 30 after the message was sent or getting part of a group text and missing texts from the group test. I had DIGITS app login but not active. Now I have logout app to see if I start getting my SMS texts.

All replies

• tmo_marissa

Re: Not getting SMS messages

Hey, smileyjl97, thanks for posting. Message delays are no fun -- do you mean that your messages are delayed by 15 - 30 seconds, or 15 - 30 minutes? Is this still happening?

- Marissa

• smileyjl97

On Jun 18 a group SMS text was sent at 11:29am and two other people reply within six minutes of the original text I receive all text in group text about 12:02pm, over 30 minutes later, by the time stamps on my iPhone. I

• tmo_marissa

Yikes, that's not right. Just to make sure I'm understanding -- is this delay happening through both iMessage and the DIGITS app? Or you have to log out of DIGITS to get the messages at all, and if you're logged in they don't arrive?

At this point, I'm checking to make sure I'm understanding the issue here on the thread because if we see other users start to bump into something similar, a reference would be great so that we can track all issues together. Either way, I'd love to collect some information from you to get a ticket filed, so I'm going to shoot a PM your way in a moment. If you can take a peek in your inbox and reply there that would be awesome.Thank you so much for posting!

- Marissa